0.5 km (2 min)
15.6 km (20 min)
Longitude: 119° 35' 48.419" W
Sandy Beach Lodge & Resort is a lakeshore resort on beautiful Okanagan Lake which offers over 400 feet of sandy beachfront - an ideal and picturesque location for a weekend getaway, family holiday, group retreat or wedding.
Guests can choose from 6 Lodge Guestrooms located in the restored 1940’s log Lodge offering adult guests a quiet retreat with breathtaking lake views from private verandas. Scattered throughout the expansive 2 acres you’ll also find 13 log Cottages that include 2 bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, a gas fireplace and a large deck area with gas barbeque. Each Cottage can accommodate up to 6 guests. We recommend no more than 4 adults per Cottage for comfort sake.
The Lodge and Cottages overlook a wide green courtyard leading to the beach and a panoramic view of Okanagan Lake.
Shared amenities include 2 floodlit tennis courts, a heated swimming pool and hot tub, rowboats, canoes and a playground area. The beach is ideal for swimming, canoeing, sailing, windsurfing and stand-up paddle boarding.
Experience a world of relaxation in our spectacular setting!
- Guests staying in Lodge Guestrooms enjoy complimentary breakfast each morning.
- Cottages feature a fully-equipped kitchen and are self-catered.
- Shared laundry facilities are also available onsite.
- Children are welcome in the Cottages.
- Please Note: Only the cottages are wheelchair accessible.
- Level 2 chargers are Tesla Destination Chargers
- Open year-round
- Children welcome
- In consideration of guests with allergies, pets are not allowed
- 13 cottages on premises
- Full Breakfast in B&B rooms
- Wheelchair accessible