Discover Naramata Map/Guide: H-3
3625 First Street, Naramata BC, V0H 1N0
0.3 km (1 min)
15.3 km (19 min)
Longitude: 119° 36' 10.800" W
The Naramata Heritage Inn & Spa is a California style Inn built in 1908. It sits majestically in the quaint village of Naramata. The Inn is located steps away from Okanagan Lake and in close proximity to the renowned wineries of the Naramata Bench. It features 12 classy rooms, all furnished with antiques, claw foot tubs and semi private patios.
Relax in the Heirloom Spa for a massage, a facial or a choice of other Spa treatments, enhanced with a Eucalyptus Steam Bath and Spa Cuisine.
Enjoy the culinary delights of the Rock Oven Restaurant and Lounge with their global infused, Okanagan-inspired farm to table menu and great outdoor patio.
Immerse yourself in the charm of the Naramata Heritage Inn & Spa, the perfect setting for a romantic getaway or vacation or a place to gather with friends while enjoying the fabulous food & wines of the Okanagan.
- Steam Bath / Men's & Women's Lockers and Showers,
- Spa Cuisine,
- Couple's Massage,
- Relaxation Massage,
- Hot Stone Massage,
- Pedicures and more.
Rock Oven Restaurant & Lounge:
- Open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
- Featuring fresh and delicious homemade fare made from locally-sourced products from our farmers, wineries and brewmasters.
- Hours of operation may fluctuate during shoulder seasons.
- Open from: March 11 to October 15
- In consideration of guests with allergies, pets are not allowed
- Full breakfast at additional cost
Continental breakfast included
- Wheelchair accessible