Discover Naramata Map/Guide: H-3
3625 First Street, Naramata BC, V0H 1N0
0.3 km (1 min)
15.3 km (19 min)
Longitude: 119° 36' 10.800" W
The Naramata Heritage Inn & Spa is a California style Inn built in 1908. It sits majestically in the quaint village of Naramata. The Inn is located steps away from Okanagan Lake and in close proximity to the renowned wineries of the Naramata Bench. It features 12 classy rooms, all furnished with antiques, claw foot tubs and semi private patios.
Visit the "Spa at the Inn" , an exclusive massage spa where you will find an array of massage treatments, the experience is private & intimate and includes a Turkish style eucalyptus steam bath. Specializing in Couples massage. Visit website for list of massage treatments.
1908 Restaurant & Lounge offers a casual elevated dining experience in the garden cobblestone patio or inside with intimate booth seating. Presenting unique dishes artfully created in the kitchen, inspired by the Inn's own iconic gardens and local products from farmers and foragers. Wines selected from the Naramata Bench Wineries.
1908 Restaurant & Lounge:
- Dinner Service.
- Lunch Service - High Season Only (dates posted on website)
- Private Dinners - Medium to Large Groups
- Events, Seminars, Workshops & Retreats
Spa at the Inn:
- Massage Treatments
- Turkish Steam Bath
- Couples Massage,
- *by appointment only General Information
- Open from: May 2 to October 19
- In consideration of guests with allergies, pets are not allowed
- Either Full or Continental breakfast included
- Wheelchair accessible