Discover Naramata Map/Guide: N-16
948 Naramata Road, Penticton BC, V2A 8V1
10 km (11 min)
5.1 km (7 min)
Longitude: 119° 33' 30.330" W
Pioneers in Craft Distilling in Penticton since 2005, Maple Leaf Spirits offers award winning spirits, fruit brandies and liqueurs, handcrafted from Okanagan fruit, grapes and wine.
Fine fruit brandies are handcrafted in our Craft Distillery in the tradition of our European heritage. Our products are a celebration of aromas from our region known for the quality of its tree fruit and wine. Master Distiller Jörg Engel crafts clear gluten-free spirits from South Okanagan cherries, pears, apricots, peaches and plums, with smooth, distinctive flavour awakening the senses. Canadian Kirsch and Pear Williams are made in the tradition of our ancestors from Southern Germany and are an essential part of Swiss Cheese Fondue. Jörg also distills spirits from wine and lees following European traditions of making grappa, tresterbrand or marc.
Enjoy the sun-ripened fresh fruit liqueurs from fresh Okanagan fruit or organic maple syrup to create a lovely sweet treat, adding a kick to a bowl of vanilla ice cream or a Black Forest cake.
- Please phone to book a private tour in French or German: 250-493-0180
- Small tour buses are welcome
- Public Transit Bus stop at our entrance
- Scenic view of the Naramata Bench
- Families are welcome to see our pheasants and other birds
- Private tastings with our Master Distiller by appointment $
- Open from: May 2 to October 31
- Open/Closed Information: May 2 – Oct. 31: 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM; or year round by appointment
- Open to visitors
- Wheelchair accessible