Discover Naramata Map/Guide: K-6
2493 Gammon Road, Naramata BC, V0H 1N1
4.2 km (7 min)
11.9 km (15 min)
Longitude: 120° 0' 0.000" W
We are exceptionally proud to be celebrating a quarter century of crafting top quality wines – Lang Vineyards is the oldest and most successful family estate winery on the Naramata Bench. Guenther Lang, our founder, registered the winery as the very first Farm Gate Vineyard in B.C. in 1990. From the humble beginnings of working from his garage, to the renowned boutique operation of today, our winery has become a model for excellence in vineyard management and wine making.
- We are open also usually in the off-season unofficially Tuesday-Saturday, 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Also by appointment.
- Available Tesla Destination charger.
- Available Sun Country Highway charger.
- Open from: May 1 to October 31
- Open/Closed Information: Open 7 days a week.
- Open to visitors
- Wheelchair accessible