Discover Naramata Map/Guide: L-3
3960 Cottonwood Lane, Naramata BC, V0H 1N1
4.2 km (7 min)
15.5 km (20 min)
Longitude: 119° 34' 24.589" W
The Forgotten Hill Wine Co. is located in the group of buildings that make-up Forgotten Hill, which includes Forgotten Hill Bed & Breakfast, one of Naramata’s finest B&Bs and renowned for its luxurious accommodations, the view from its rooms, its tranquillity, and of course, its fabulous breakfasts.While previous guests are well aware of the delicious Pinot Gris produced on the property, we have now added a very limited production and superlative Pinot Noir, and this year a cheerful and summery Rosé that will charm you.
Forgotten Hill Wine Co.: well worth going up the hill.
Reviews for Forgotten Hill Wine Co.'s wines:
Forgotten Hill Wine Co. is EV friendly. We provide two different charging stations for your electric vehicle at no cost:
- One is a 60 amp Tesla Destination Charger (11.5 kW );
- One is a 40 amp (7.7 kW) Clipper Creek Charger equipped with a J1772 connector, usable by all EVs.
- Open from: April 30 to October 15
- Open/Closed Information:
- Open for tastings Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday.
- From 11:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Forgotten Hill is a gated property so please call ahead: 250-496-5600
- or book your visit on our website
- Open to visitors
- Wheelchair accessible