4.2 km (7 min)
15.5 km (20 min)
Longitude: 119° 34' 3.320" W
Forgotten Hill Bed & Breakfast is like no other.
Located on a private, gated, 148-acre property called Cottonwood Estate, Forgotten Hill Bed & Breakfast was designed as a boutique mini-hotel. The L-shaped B&B wing, built 2013, was designed to be separate and provide privacy for the guests from the residence. Each of the three guest rooms, the Garden Room on the first floor, the Elephant room and the Island Room on the second floor, offer spectacular views to the south and west, views that encompass from the Naramata Bench and its lush vineyards, to the mountains west of Okanagan Lake, some 40 km away.
Fully sound insulated, each room is totally private; spacious and comfortable, stylish yet timeless. Similarly, each room has indulgently luxurious bedding on king-size beds, modern ensuite baths, AC, high speed Wi-Fi, 42" Satellite HDTVs, electric fireplaces and refrigerators. Moreover, each has its own large deck with comfortable outdoor furniture designed to while away the late evenings while watching the twinkling lights around the lake in soothing peace and quiet.
Come the morning, delectable gourmet breakfasts start the day.
Forgotten Hill is designed for guests to relax amidst luxury, while being surrounded by nature.
- To get an idea of the breakfasts served at Forgotten Hill, click here to see our Breakfast page.
- To see more photos of the rooms at Forgotten Hill, click to explore our Rooms and the Suite.
- To discover what there is to see in the area, click this link.
- For directions to Forgotten Hill, follow this link.
Come & stay with us. We're sure that you'll enjoy your stay, and want to come back!
We can offer restaurant recommendations, and can arrange for restaurant reservations, or for wine tours, other activities, or special occasions. Simply let us know!
Forgotten Hill is EV friendly. We provide two different charging stations for your electric vehicle at no cost:
- One 60 amp Tesla Destination Charger (11.5 kW );
- One 40 amp (7.7 kW) Clipper Creek Charger equipped with a J1772 connector..
- Open from: March 17 to October 16
- In consideration of guests with allergies, pets are not allowed
- Minimum stay required (seasonal): weekends, 2 nights
Please Note: Two-night minimum stay during July and August.
- Full breakfast included
- Not wheelchair accessible