0.5 km (2 min)
15.3 km (20 min)
Longitude: 119° 35' 47.350" W
Come to the farm and find fresh-cut or dried lavender, hand-made soaps, bath salts, lotions, culinary lavender and herbs, and our own farm-distilled varietal lavender essential oils. We also carry authentic Provençal table coverings from France, European-style sour cherries in mid-July, and other fruits and vegetables in season.
We are pet-friendly, but please keep your dog, ferret, or llama leashed out of consideration for others.
Ideal photo venue for weddings — please contact us for best bloom times, as this can be variable from year to year. We can also supply lavender-based floral arrangements for your special occasion.
See our listing under Cottages if you would like to spend a few days in our “Lavender Cottage” vacation-rental overlooking the lavender fields.
- The farm also has a beautiful retail store featuring lavender products made on the farm from our own lavender, lavender-based crafts, and imported Provençal tablecloths.
- Visit our upstairs art gallery, featuring paintings by Karolina Born, including some featured in the recent book “Okanagan Slow Road” by Bernadette McDonald and Karolina Born.
- German, French and Italian also spoken here (at least by one of us!)
- Open/Closed Information:
- Hours 11-5, May through October.
- Closed Monday/Tuesday in the “shoulder season”, but available by appointment. Please call.
- Open year-round
- Not wheelchair accessible