— 2019 Board of Directors —
Alternatively, you can contact the Board of Directors at: email@example.com
Most businesses operating on the Naramata Bench are members of the Discover Naramata Community and Business Society.
The Board of Directors of the society is elected annually during the fall Annual General Meeting (AGM) by the members of the Society:
Becoming a member of the society:
In order to qualify for membership, businesses must:
- be located on the Naramata Bench, or
- provide a service to the Naramata Bench.
The Naramata Bench is defined as:
- Naramata Road and its tributary roads north to Indian Rock;
- The Village of Naramata;
- From the Penticton end of Upper Bench Road toward Naramata;
- From the roundabout at the bottom of Vancouver Avenue in Penticton toward Naramata.
If joining is of interest, email your request for an application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Related: The benefits of membership in the society)