Naramata draws more and more visitors each year because of what it offers:
- a beautiful pastoral environment framed in memorable natural scenery;
- an interesting local history that in some ways is typical of the development of British Columbia;
- a diverse gastronomy made possible by the surrounding orchards and farms as well as the famous Naramata Bench wineries;
- a wide range of accommodation that covers the gamut from luxurious B&Bs, to a majestic century-old hotel, as well a resort that has been a family destination for decades, and quaint village motels;
- a sandy beach at Manitou Park that is south-facing;
- an amazing number of nearby wineries to explore;
- easy access to the most popular region of British Columbia, making it possible to explore the south Okanagan down to Osoyoos and north to Kelowna and beyond;
- a gorgeous lavender farm to visit as well as numerous activities that take advantage of Okanagan Lake;
- the famous Kettle Valley Railway trail which is one of the jewels of the Trans-Canada Trail and which is perfect for biking or hiking;
and all of it wrapped-up in an idyllic village lifestyle that makes it easy for visitors to relax and thoroughly enjoy themselves.
To discover more, explore this section of the site. It offers you an article about the local history, provides you with answers to frequently asked questions about the area, and even has maps to help you get your bearings.